Girls in Tech Catalyst Conference 2017
The Girls in Tech Catalyst Conference is back—and it’s returning to the hub of entrepreneurship, innovation and tech, San Francisco! Join us for three incredible days of raw, gritty, authentic “TedX-style” presentations from some of the most revered women in tech, business and leadership. This will be the “largest intimate” tech conference you’ll ever attend, as you hear revolutionary speakers share tales of their journey to the top, career advice, how they made tough decisions—and, most important—what sage advice they want to pass on to the next-generation of the female tech workforce.
Girls in Tech, an organization focused on the empowerment, entrepreneurship, engagement, and education of women in technology, is proud to announce the fifth annual Catalyst Conference, a very special event designed to celebrate women at all levels of their career. Catalyst attracts a powerhouse audience from every corner of tech: entrepreneurs, software engineers, product marketers, venture capitalists, high-tech employees, students, digital marketers, innovators and more. And it all happens at Bespoke in San Francisco, June 20-22.
The highlight of Girls in Tech Catalyst is inspiring keynotes from female leaders. The conference also offers attendees authentic networking opportunities, a platform to exchange ideas and connect with other inspiring women. We’ll be layering in meaningful workshops and evening fun, including a kick-off cocktail party. This is your chance to create lasting business relationships and learn concrete skills that could have a considerable impact on the technology industry at large—and your career.
Girls in Tech is hosting more than 40 speakers for Catalyst 2017. Here’s a sneak peak of our line-up:
- Jennifer Hyman, co-founder & CEO, Rent the Runway
- Aaron Levie, CEO, Box
- Lisa Falzone, CEO, Revel Systems
- Kara Swisher, Executive Editor & Co-Founder, Re/Code
- Heidi Roizen, Operating Partner, DFJ
- Nidhi Gupta, VP of Engineering, Hired
- Mercedes De Luca, COO, Basecamp
- Jennifer Fonstad, co-founder, Aspect Ventures
- Connie Guglielmo, CNET News, Editor-in-Chief
Discussion topics will include:
- Journey to VC: what it takes to get there
- What’s next for diversity and inclusion in tech
- The DNA of an all-star product design team
- Dealing with failure: you write your own story
- The modern woman’s trade-offs in Silicon Valley
- Pillars of innovation
- Where innovation and politics collide
- Building an authentic brand in a digital world
- Negotiation—and other foundational career skills
- Product development mishaps and success stories
Catalyst Conference is sponsored by Cisco, Automattic, RocketSpace and LoopUp. Athena Alliance is also a proud partner for the event. Television and radio show host Kym McNicholas will emcee the event.
For more information about speakers and schedule of events and to register to attend, click here.